Tuesday 16 January 2018

Day 16: Going Hardcore! With snow!

It may be already day 16 for Janathon but I am only really a few days into getting back into my fitness routine. But instead of carrying on with easing myself back into things, today, despite the expected post weights muscle soreness, I lauched myself into the hardcore stuff. DOMS what DOMS.

My rational for chosing to do a P90X DVD (if you don't know what this is, think ripped American shouting at you to "BRING IT" with some workouts that have in the past brought me to the cusp of throwing up) is this: I am stiff from yesterdays effort so the Cardio X workout will loosen me up. Well it certainly did that. I had forgotten how tough the yoga bit is at the start. Yes, there was hardcore yoga.
I feel better for doing it, though I expect my muscles will not agree tomorrow.

On a side note - even if I had my running gear, it would have meant going out in a blizzard, however i did work to and from work in it. I looked like a snowman by the time I got there! I even put on my snowman slippers in tribute.


No comments:

Post a Comment