Monday 28 January 2013

Day 28: I refuse to be ill!!

I had 4 colds, whooping cough and pleurisy the last 2 months of 2012 and i really though i would get a brrak ftom illness this year...however today i have been sneezing and my nose if feeling weird and i generally feel a bit bleeah (my own medical diagnosis). This did not stop me though! I still managed to get out for my run. Was actually before i started to feel not good and perhaps the freezing wind worstened matters.

Done a 3.1 loop around my work. it was hard and i really didn't enjoy it.

Reaally hoping the cold doesn't develop as I kind of had my heart set on trying to get to 100miles by the end which means an average of 4.6miles a day...fingers crossed!!

Stats!
Distance: 3.1 miles
time: 33mins

2 comments:

  1. Well done for getting out there! I hope you feel better soon... bleeah is not fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have felt a bit bleeah but you showed strength of mind to get out and run. Well done

    ReplyDelete