Friday 17 January 2014

day 17: blog brought to you today by wine

I had today's blog all ready in my head while I was out running today, witty title and all...that was 3 hours ago. Since then I have had a few* glasses of wine and have totally forgotten what these things were. Of course, as per usual, this was not the plan, after work I was going to go to the gym and do some interval speed running training. But when I got home we had a visitor. Not one to reject my hostess-ly duties, I didn't want to be rude and bugger off to the gym for an hour or so when we had a guest. So I did what is turning out to be my signature Janathon 2014 run: a short 2.5miles loop round part of holyrood park and Abbyhill. At least it wasn't raining...at least not while out running, it was definitely raining when I went out to buy more wine and nibbles.

After which I played good hostesss, making sure people had enough wine and pizza. My guest has now left so am finishing off the wine, watching Monty Python's Holy Grail and providing cuddles to my invalid boyfriend :)

Stats!
distance: 2.49miles
time: 23mins 23secs
bottles of wine got through: 3.5
number of forgotten blog titles and content: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment