Saturday 25 January 2014

day 25: I got blisters on my feet!!

More walking today. but no running. I think between wandering around Keswick several times and a braving of the elements to walk some of the way round Derwent water, we covered more ground than yesterday. With it getting dark, the threat of even more rain, and blisters half the size of my actual toes on both feet, meant collapsing onto the couch and getting the fire going.on my return home.

Not sure what I'm going to manage tomorrow as the weather forecast is even worse than today's!

Still, along with all the walking we also managed a visit to the pencil museum which was surprisingly good, especially the miniature pencil lead sculptures, one of which was Batman :)
 
I am currently writing this in the local pub where they are having a burns night. I think we are the only two Scottish People here.

Stats!
distance: I would say around 6miles
time: no idea as there was lunch breaks, shopping breaks etc
pencil museum's visited: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment