Friday 3 June 2011

day 3 - early but short

Up and out by 7:30am!  Haven't been out this early since...emmm Janathon. Needed to get it done early as I have a job interview later. I could have done it after but I am planning on going to the pub later and I didn't want to have to shower and reapply make-up/re-do hair etc so woke up to the alarm and blue skies. Was surprised at how many people were up and out jogging too - I have been unemployed too long and mistakenly believe that the streets are still quiet at 8am (well my street is rather quiet so gives a false impression)


Was only a short one today as I need do some last minute interview prep. I always seem to do loads just to render it all rather pointless by letting nerves get in the way and screwing it up anyway.  But going to try my very hardest not to let that happen this time!

stats:
Distance2.1 miles
Time: 0:19:38
Avg/Max Speed: 6.3
Avg/Min Pace: 0:09:28

No comments:

Post a Comment