Wednesday 19 June 2013

day 19: OMG a quiet night in!

Wow...for the first time in I don't know how long, I am sat in front of TV in pj's with no plans except a DVD (Magic Mike, if you are wondering) and a VERY early night.

Life has been a bit crazy recently with lots of very good stuff going on and I seem to have been getting by on happiness and adrenaline but it is all rather tiring and am a wee bit relieved I am getting a night off.

That hasn't stopped me getting in a decent run before flaking out. Was gorgeously sunny and warm so done a pretty decent distance, though wish I had taken some water. Did one of my fave routes along the Innocent Railway cycle path and passed a lot of happy looking cyclists (amazing what a sunny day can do!)

Anyway, must get back to my DVD watching :)

Stats!
distance: 6.1 miles
time: 55mins48secs
quiet nights in this week: 1 so far

2 comments: