Thursday 5 June 2014

Day 4: exercising patience

Arrrrghhh - google + I hate you! Finally sorted out which account my blogger is set to. A late and feeble attempt at exercise today. None of it my fault obviously! A combination of unbelievably persistent rain, over 90 emails to catch up on at work, a demanding boyfriend with a make up assessment to complete and a few glasses of wine with a meal out all contributed to me only managing my physio exercises (some quite hard leg strengthening ones though!), 10 push ups and 10 sit ups.

It was a good evening though. The highlight of it was turning up to the Indian restaurant in full on 'high fashion' makeup, which took about 2 hours to complete - I am a more patient person than some people believe  I am.I got a few strange looks and a giggle from the waiter in the restaurant :)

Here is a photo of the final look




No comments:

Post a Comment