Saturday 10 January 2015

Day 10 Where I do a Dressing Gown Dash!

Despite the insane weather I still managed to get out for a run. And as per usual it was blue skies and sun before I went out and then started actual blizzarding when I got out there. I missed the worst of it but still got cold and wet!

This is what it looked like by the time I got home:

Thankfully it wasn't nearly as bad when I did my Dressing Gown Dash. I don't own a onesie (thank fuck!) so had to make do with my spotty fleece pj bottoms and Ian donated his dressing down for the occasion.

I didn't go very far as, as you can see the back garden is not exactly very big, so I went to the end of the street and back. Thankfully noone was out (though they may still have seen me through their windows) and I also managed not to fall on my arse - win!

So here it is, it won't win any prizes but it's done! - maybe I'll be more creative next year.

Stats!
distance: 2.4miles
time: 22mins
Dressing Gown Dashes completed: 1

1 comment: