Wednesday 7 January 2015

Day 7: excuses excuses

'Cause what would Janathon be without an excuses day!. I feel there are always a few days where you just can't face a full on exercise session and need to think up a really good excuse...

I'm not sure if its good but quite frankly my brain is as non-compliant as my body today. Basically my body hurts. A lot. So a combination of DOMS from Monday, cramps and truely disgusting weather meant no running and the return of knee twinges led me to limit myself to some physio exercises. To help me feel like I had made a bit more of an effort, I also did a few crunches, a pitiful 10 second plank and a few upper body exercises with my resistance bands.

I had planned to do my dressing gown dash today but there was no way I was going out again into the rain and high winds once I had got home from work. So folk will just have to wait for that delightful sight ;)

So, there you go. A bit of a crap one. But tomorrow is another day!

stats!
distance: 0
time: 15mins
leg raises: 30 (in various forms)
plank: 10 seconds
mini pressups: 10
crunches: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment