Thursday 20 January 2011

Day20

Willpower wins out.  Another day of fighting the urge to take the easy route and I won...getting good.

It is freezing once again but I had to visit the Post Office depot to pick up a pressie for myself. I could have taken my bike but madness won out and went on foot. Another motivation for a long run is that I have noticed that I've not actually lost any weight doing all this exercise (will never learn that exercising doen't give me carte blanche to eat whatever I want!) . As of tomorrow the booze consumption (along with the cheese and crisps) is getting curbed

I discovered that having a reward halfway through a run is rather nice despite having to run back with extra to carry.   Also can't wait for the days to get longer so I don't have to run in the dark as have had a few near misses of running into people and objects.

So anyway: totals are as follows:
distance: 5 miles
time 50mins 51 secs
cals: 634

No comments:

Post a Comment