Friday 28 January 2011

Day28 - magical blogging

Now, when I am out running I usually use the time to think what I am going to write. However, by the time I've got back and done all the after-run stuff and I get round to logging and blogging, I find that I have forgotten what I was going to write.

I was actually thinking about this as I ran my route round Holyrood and thought, wouldn't it be good if you could write it with your mind...like sending my thoughts so some computer which would magically record them (although not all of them as my thoughts do tend to wander in weird ways). It would mean saving a lot of typing time...sigh...

Well, that's all I have time for as am off out in a while and I haven't even had lunch and its 16:22 already!!

distance: 3.36miles
time: 32mins 34secs
highest elevation: 409 feet (some lovely views but a tough hill!)

No comments:

Post a Comment