Monday 19 June 2017

Day 19: oops, I appear to have missed a few days

I'm blaming illness, my friends and the brief appearance of summer for my week long absence from Juneathon.

My cold pretty much sucked my energy last week and over the weekend I got distracted by friend dragging me to the pub, pride celebrations in the meadows and a birthday party for my terrible slacking. Though I did alot of walking on Friday - over 24,000 steps.

Though I'm back on track this week. I've set myself a target of averaging 19,500 steps a day for the next stage of my Global Challenge so will need to be more disciplined.

May actually look at a proper training plan to really kick start my running off again!

Stats!
Steps today :19,700
Juneathon days missed:7!

1 comment:

  1. I did 11km yesterday and after two days playing cricket, it was slow and painful!

    ReplyDelete