Saturday 3 June 2017

Day 3 Clubbing is the best exercise

Even though during daylight hours I have mostly been indoors tidying my flat I had already done today's Juneathon before most people were up this morning. In fact I had managed to clock 14,500 steps before 7am!
Photo credit: Alex Devereaux‎

I hadn't even planned to go out last night but a few birthday drinks turned into a brilliant night of dancing to Drum and Bass in one of my favourite clubs in Edinburgh, Studio 24. It was just announced recently that it was closing down after a long battle with the council over noise complaints.  It is a very sad day for the Edinburgh music scene but they are going out in style with lots of farewell gigs on this month. I hope to be spending a couple more nights this month saying farewell on the dance floor.

Stats!
distance: not far but I'm sure a few miles clocked up in dance moves :)
time: was pretty much dancing from midnight to 3am

No comments:

Post a Comment