Tuesday 27 June 2017

Day 27: meh

You know those days where you just wish you could stay in bed... Yeah it was one of those. We are back to the energy sucking, grey wet weather and the news is  making me want to hide under the covers. I've been trying to keep my average step target up but today my friends I just have to say fuck it and get me a beer.

I did manage to do my usual walk from the car to the office and back but no lunchtime walk as the rain was literally bouncing off the pavement. I also walked to the shops but that was solely to get the aforementioned beer.

I do hope to be in a better frame of mind tomorrow but I can't promise anything, though I do have a wine tasting planned so that's nice tho maybe not so good for my exercise prospects...
H
Stats!
Steps so far :13,893
Level of meh feeling :100%

No comments:

Post a Comment