Tuesday 11 June 2013

day 11: relucant weight training and pre-emptive Yoga

Feeling a bit meh today. Still not over my cold and coughing all the time. Work sucked and I have to go to yoga and really can't be bothered. Also, as I missed my body blitz class yesterday really felt I should do some strength exercises and I'm really not very good at motivating myself to do weights at home which is why I like going to classes as I'm stuck in a room for a set period of time being told what to do. I can't do that at home. Anyway I managed to do about 25 mins worth and tried to do all muscle groups. I had planned to note exactly how many of each I did but was really kidding myself. Rubbish at being that exact!

I managed about 20-ish press ups (only one and a half on my toes), 50-ish abs exercises (crunches etc etc, don't know all the different labels), 20 squats, 20 lunges, 20 chest-flies, 20 pull downs, or whatever you call them, 20 bicep curls, 20 lateral raises.   Most of all the upper body exercises were done using resistance bands.

Anyway, I haven't gone to Yoga yet but don't have time to blog after the class, so will tell you now it was probably very hard work and my legs will probably feel like jelly afterwards.

stats:
strength exercises done: no idea but enough considering I still have a cold
Yoga class been to: 1 (in the very near future)

No comments:

Post a Comment