Thursday 2 January 2014

day 2: Body says ARRRGH

I actually managed to do a proper effort for Janathon today and my abused, sleep and food-deprived body did NOT like it. Went round a very mobbed holyrood park and half way up the hill (unfortunately at the start of my run) I already felt slightly sick.  Even going downhill was unpleasant.
Going back uphill for the last half mile I felt like I had run 8 miles rather than 3 and it took me way longer than this run would usually take me. However, I got home feeling rather proud of myself, waiting for the endorphins to kick in.

Anyway proper run all done I'm now back on the beer being fed by my folks - new year celebrations mark 2 :)

distance: 3.4miles
time 37mins

1 comment:

  1. Well done for keeping going, sounds like a tough run.

    ReplyDelete