Thursday 23 January 2014

day 23: The weather hates me

Its HOLIDAY TIME. Yes, I am not working today. Instead I'm getting ready to go on holiday which meant a quick trip to the gym this morning. I wish I could say I was jetting off to some sunny exotic place but we are driving down to the Lake District. And the forecast is WET, RAINY and WINDY :( But that will not stop me having a good time. I am packing heavy duty waterproofs so I can stomp around in puddles, not caring about getting wet and generally behaving like a 5 year old. Oh, and I'm taking a shitload of DVDs to keep us entertained along with plenty of wine and beer :)

The gym was fairly quiet - though not as quiet as I thought it would be. Surely all the students should be fast asleep at this time?? But no, this generation seems to be up and exercising - one of which, in a tartan skater skirt, surely not very practical for running in, and certainly not a particularly good look?

I did a cursory 20 mins on the ski-machine and then went on the weight machines. of these I did 2 sets of 12 of each of the following Chin-ups, tricep dips, lateral pull-downs, bicep curls, and seated rows.

No stats today, as I have already listed them.





1 comment:

  1. Poor weather always happens to us on holidays, beware, we are planning Scotland this summer, will probably be a wet summer

    ReplyDelete