Monday 6 January 2014

day 6: doing penance

I suppose after my dismissing of Janathon activity being misery-causing I was asking for it. Today I had the choice of running in the dark and drizzly outside or go to the gym which was pretty much guaranteed to be heaving with the usual desperate January detoxers starting their annual exercise routine which will last all of 2 weeks...maybe three. So dark drizzle it was.

I'm still not back into my stride (shite pun totally intended) and my short run - ok, it was more of a jog - reminded my lungs and legs that it has been a while since I have done anything much, other than to walk to the shops for more beer and crisps.

So, yes, this challenge is not the most fun I could imagine but there will be easier days ahead :)

distance: 2.5 miles
time 25mins
big puddles not avoided: 2

1 comment: