Monday 12 January 2015

Day 12: Where I realise that I'm too unfit for P90X

Well, at least I can say I didn't slack off today! I was due to go to Body Blitz at the gym today but due to my cat not being very well, it got so I was going to be too late to get to my class on time. I was just going to do some more press-ups/core work but the ever-helpful (please note the sarcasm)  Ian suggested that I do one of his P90X videos... Now the last time I did one of these was in the run up to Tough Mudder, so I was way fitter then than I am now - something I really need to remedy soon.

I chose to do the Plyometrics session which, stupidly on my part, is one of the hardest one (apparently, though I found the ones with loads of pull-ups way harder!). If you have ever done Insanity or Metafit, you will have some idea what this was like.

The session is an hour long - I was about to throw up around the 30 minute mark. But still a pretty good workout and a little reminder how much work I have ahead of me before I attempt Tough Mudder (for the 2nd time, I must be mad!!) again come June.

Not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow...sooo sick of this weather!!

Stats!
distance: 0miles
time: 30 mins
P90X sessions completed: Half

No comments:

Post a Comment